Narrative: Reflective Statement

I didn't enjoy this project very much and I feel as though I relied too much on other people to tell me what to do rather than taking the initiative and taking it into my own hands to do the work.
I enjoyed modeling and rigging the baby character in our narrative project. I relied too much on others work to be completed on time, as a result the modeling and the rigging was not able to be started until late on in the project and then finish late in the project. I feel as though I could have been capable of more but i found it hard to get into the idea of working on the project. The communication within the group was difficult and poor from my perspective and as a result I think we didn't come together as well as we could have. If I did this project again I would see to it that the roles were split up differently and I believe I could have controlled myself differently.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment